Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Three.

1. Givin the same situation, I probably wouldn't do the same things he did. I would be the one who sits back and takes whatever is thrown at me. I wouldn't try and fight the system, all I would want to do is get it over with and get back home to my loved ones. I don't think it makes much sense to fight the military or any other powerful systems, I don't think it would help in any way. Then again if you have a probable cause for fighting the system then it never hurts to try.

2. I agree with Joseph Heller that we have the freedom to say no. We make our own decisions in life have the right to say anything we want.We can say no to drugs, alcohol, and sex! It is all our own choice if we end up addicted to crack, heroine, or cocaine. It is our own fault if we end up in prison for being drunk in public or dead because we decided one drink wouldn't affect our driving. It is our own fault if we young girls end up pregnant and have no clue how to take care of a baby. So, yes i do agree with that statement.

3. I believe that the book may have been as effective if it had been written in a more serious manner. It might have been just a little bit easier to understand and a lot less confusing to me as the reader. I think the book would have the same meaning, just would be more understandable.

No comments: